Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Laura's Goth Trinkets

TODAY, these are my favorite things. 

Items may be set on fire or new treasures adopted at any time, with no warning.

  • LOVE the Goth Bride hair clip from Hot Topic. I wear it with everything!
  • The creepy jar my husband brought back from a Hippy Fest he attended. It looks like one of those containers that hold vital organs before mummification.
  • My "Obsession Bag", a fabric pouch necklace that I made to keep vital objects close to my heart. The poem reads; "There is no telling how many bodies are buried in the woods of my dreams".
  • Big, Big, Big BEADS!
  • A poetry novelette written by Tim Burton, "The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy & Other Stories".
  • A NEW threesome of GOTH earrings I sell on Etsy. I wear these everyday.
  • www.etsy.com/listing/120951742/ancient-goth-totem-and-trinket-earrings
  • My other favorite hair adornment - a bloody bow attached to a meat cleaver.
  • Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry icing looking quit sinister in skull cupcake papers! 
  • And my brand new eclectic purple disc, bat, and skull; "Elder-Goth's Choice" bracelet. Also featured in my Etsy shop and worn daily by me.....for now.
  • www.etsy.com/listing/122061324/the-elder-goths-choice

Have a Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment