Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Can We Talk about SHOES.....

We all have a pair of standard issue combat boots, Doc's or Fluevogs, but then their are the dark, dazzling beauties of the night. I love looking at Goth shoe websites - Dreaming of a pair Clash Gothic Platform Boots or Little Gothic Horrors platform buckle boots (never was a Mary Jame type), but will they hurt my aging Elder-Goth feet.

CHECK OUT
http://www.sinistersoles.com/Womens-Gothic-Boots-s/100.htm

25 Years ago I would have cherished these very creepy shoes, but now that I'm older and can afford it, will they hurt my feet?

Should I get a pair to wear around the house just for shits and giggles (O.k -got to wear to the local small town Hannaford or red-neck diner!). Elder-Goth is a little toned down, a smidgen of sparkle and a crap load of wisdom, but there is nothing like the classics.

If any of you dark beauties out there share my quandry and know if any of these delicious shoes are comfy, let me know! I'm Searching for Deliriously Dark and Comfy!

This is NOT What I'm Ready For!

Yes, I took a pair of middle-aged comfortable shoes (Sketchers), some trimmings from a forgotten project,  the be-dazzlerand  and Gothed them out, ....but REALLY!!!!! In 20 years they better make granny shoes like this, but for now....We'll see!

I always have my Crocs!






No comments:

Post a Comment