Friday, February 15, 2013

Inventing Plush Friends for Gothy People

'Cause Gothy People Need Love Too!


This is my Lair, my studio, my art room. 

I looove Ugly Dolls http://www.uglydolls.com/. (I own a few myself) They are weird and quirky, but I wanted scary and creepy, so I decided to make my own.

As you can see from the photo Norm and the Ugliest Zomby are hanging out in my work area. I am now stuffing the Bat Cat - who is not completely huggable yet & the red bear cut out on the counter will be "Creepy Bear". His face is a skull. (Even Abby on NCIS has a farting hippo)

Each monster has my signature butt-crack and tattoo. Any name can be put in a heart or a skull can be sewn on to the backside of your dark friend.

I first start by drawing a pattern of some image of a monster I would like to sit next to on a bus, then I pick the color(s) of pre-washed non-pill fleece, eyeballs, mean faces and tattoos. If you have an idea or a sketch - e-mail me, I'd love to see all your creepy dark ideas. 

I can make a SPECIAL monster just for you! Click on My ETSY STOREFRONT link for more information.


and....this is Me with FRED & Friends (cause Fred spelled backwards is Derf). I will probably put him up on ETSY, not the one I'm hanging on to for dear life, but a Fred for you. Fred has a skull tattoo on his cheek and will definately scare away any monsters under the bed or in the closet! (I will still close the closet door,
just in case!)

Stuffing is Hypo-Alergenic!

You want a One-of-a-kind-Personal-Monster - I Love Special Orders - e-mail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment