Friday, March 29, 2013

Search for the Drowned and Disintegrated



Prepared in my one-piece, black, rib cage bathing suit and snorkel gear we were all taken out to sea by 
Captain Rene
A really awesome dude and a stud muffin -loved the rum and cokes, bonus!
Look him up on Trip Advisor


Below is a sunken German ship from WWII - The German dudes sunk it rather than give it up. (Men, what ever would you go and do a thing like that for anyway!)

It was a very Titanic-ish experience but without Celine Dion!(small mercies).
I was; however,very disenchanted I did not discover any remains. 


These kind of wrecks gave me the heebee- jeebees. (Below) It wouldn't take much to slice your leg open on a rusted piece of salty metal and die of blood poisoning!
(Even though the blood red would look decadent mixed with the vibrant blues of the sea. Seriously, look in the gift shops!)

2035679809_fa20ef4cbd_z.jpg (640×480)


My very Favorite thing to do was to "swim with the fishes"! In the middle of a huge school I became one with with my dinner. I think they thought I was fabulous anyway!

6514558-billions_of_fish_Aruba.jpg (468×285)


No comments:

Post a Comment