Monday, May 27, 2013

Be Your Creepy Self



Laura the Incredible Elder Goth in VEGAS, baby!

This is my favorite part of Vegas - going down stairs in my house pants to get my morning coffee. I have also been known to play machines for a long while and have a Bloody Mary for breakfast.

Me, Myself and I did Vegas.  I had random people take pictures of me as I wandered alone. There is brightness in Vegas but it is always shadowed by the dark under belly. You can feel the sin, the possibilities and the mysterious.
Believe me - I have never been the weirdest person in the room. Their is a freedom in waving your freak flag loudly and remaining a ghost.


In the Venetian walking into the Palazzo. Imagine having an unlimited budget to create a back drop. I could really do up a macabre, dark and comfortable old romantic parlour.


There are so many new adult-video game machines. 
I love the Dia de Muertos and other dark machines, like all the voodoo and monster games.


The totally not me thing is ....I love the "Sex and the City" machine. I did my 2013 tour in the MGM Grand, Cosmopolitan, Venetian and the Tropicanna!


I had the best Veggie Burger ever at the Grand Lux Cafe in the Venitian! For $16.11 I had an ice tea and a stick-to-your-ribs burger experience in a swanky joint.
A MUST for your next visit!


Grand Canyon nation park was the gourmet meal before a Las Vegas dessert. 


I sat on a high rock 1 mile down a steep switchback and felt like queen of the universe!


The "Rat Pack" that joined me on my adventure to The Big Hole in the Ground, Arizona.
Fulfilling the promise and Dream-weaving!


xoxoxoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment