Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Poet Earrings

I love poetry in every form!  I usually have an out-pouring of dark and delirious images, but recently I have been writing little diddies with humor and my twisted point of view...I even wrote one on Dog Poop. 

To see the world through feelings: to give personality to the mundane. A whole movie in your head captured boldly within a few sentences. 

When  I was really inspired to put pen to paper last May I immediately made a pair of earrings to match my giddy mood. I love these and wear them all the time as a type of talisman to keep the prose flowing.


Poet Earring
Madame Bijou Beads
on ETSY

 https://www.etsy.com/listing/104470240/poet-earrings-silver?

The poet and his cap - thinking and creating - the all seeing eye lending wisdom to the wearer.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/104473123/poet-earrings-gold?ref=v1_other_2

These poets lend a touch of class for those with a gilded tongue.

A pair of these earrings will adorn my relaxed "intoxicated by the blue water" ears as I use my words fabulously on a sandy beach at night.....really soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment